Braam’s Custom Cabinets is an award winning company. Braam’s originated as a three-man operation out of the family garage in South-Western Ontario. Today, we run out of multiple locations, including a 47,000 square foot manufacturing facility and three showrooms. We have worked all over the continent and continue to take on projects throughout Canada and the U.S.
For over 30 years, Peter and Rob Braam have worked to establish a well-rounded team who bring the very best in cabinetry design, tailored carpentry and finishing. We are committed to creating exceptional living spaces that focus on merging aesthetics and functionality. Our blend of old world craftsmanship and new world manufacturing ensures a beautiful, balanced look that will stand the test of time.
We might be looking for you to join our growing team. Please read the job details below and apply to Jean@braams.ca if you think you might fit our team.
The Cabinetry technical draftsperson uses Cabinet Vision software to translate sales designs into production drawings utilizing information from the sales and design teams as well as process information obtained from the production group.
• Produce all production required drawings and generate purchasing requisitions for material procurement
• To provide input and support for engineering systems with regards to program revisions and improvements
• Must have experience working with Cabinet Vision Software
• Provides sales and design team staff with feedback in respect to tolerances and fit dimensions of special material, appliances and accessories
• Provides details drawings and breakout lists as required by production or sales
• Provides drawing sets for sales review and for the installation group
• Must adhere to engineering standards as provided by the engineering manager
• Prefer applicants who have experience in wood working, and or cabinetry design and manufacturing
• Prefer applicants who are skilled in Cabinet Vision Software
• Pays attention to detail
• Team oriented
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jean@braams.ca