Developed for the CEOs, lead hands, plant managers, supervisors, and potential new leaders in your company, to help bridge the gap between the potential you have and the performance you want!
The Human Equation
Do you struggle to identify and develop leaders? Do you want to engage your workers and achieve more? Have you noticed that Millennials and the younger generation of workers do not respond well to traditional supervisory methods? So how do you manage Millennials???
This multi-faceted workshop will help you understand and begin to implement essential success habits…
- Lead and Manage Yourself to Lead and Manage Others
- Develop Business and Personal Success Strategies
- Manage and Motivate Diverse Age Groups
- Leverage Production Leadership for Export Readiness
- Identify Efficiency vs. Effectiveness
- Motivate Your Employees to be Engaged
- Learn what separates the most successful people and organizations from the average.
- Take control of your time, your habits, and your attitudes.
- Experience the power of setting personal and professional goals the right way.
Thinking Bigger! Is exporting right for you? A segment of this workshop will help define goals and review a resource where you can find information relevant to your business regarding export-related services, export markets, funding, support, and more.